Some of the most customer-friendly policies are offered by Singapore Airlines. It is among the top airlines to use for travel. They created a cancellation policy after considering all the factors. By taking care of the covid limits, the entire cancellation policy was changed. To learn more about Singapore Airlines’ cancellation policy, let’s read the information provided below.
Singapore Cancellation Policy 2023
According to Singapore Airlines’ cancellation policy, 2023, the following are the factors you can take into account in order to receive a full refund in the event of a cancellation.
- A full refund is available if you cancel the reservation within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket.
- If you purchase a refundable ticket, the cost of the ticket will be reimbursed to the original method of payment.
- If you purchased a non-refundable ticket, you will receive a refund for the tax alone.
- During the time allotted for that specific ticket, submit a cancellation request.
- Singapore Airlines will repay you if they have to cancel your flight.
- You can request a refund if an international border closure prevents you from boarding a Singapore Airlines aircraft.
- If your covid test results are positive, you must cancel your flight and request a refund.
- You can check your documentation with the airline and request a refund in the event of any medical problem.
In accordance with Singapore Airlines’ flight cancellation policies, you are permitted to rebook your ticket whenever it suits you, get a travel credit, or request a refund.
How to Cancel Singapore Airlines Flight?
The few steps you must take to cancel a Singapore Airlines flight are listed below.
Step 1: Use the airline’s official website to cancel the flight.
- You can cancel using your booking reference or e-ticket number by selecting the “Manage Booking” link.
- Choose the flight that you want to cancel.
- Review your reservation, then choose the cancel ticket option.
- You may simply cancel your flight with Singapore Airlines by clicking the submit button.
Step 2: Calling to cancel a Singapore flight
By phoning the Singapore Airlines customer support hotline, you can cancel your flight.
An executive will make you a task. And they all want certain information, such as your name, booking number, etc., in order to process the cancellation, per your request. After the cancellation procedure, the airline will contact you via your registered phone number and email address. You can reach us directly at
Singapore Airlines Flight Cancellation Fee
Promo tickets are not refundable; the cancellation cost is determined by the ticket class (Economy, Premium Economy, Business-Class, or First Class, not the cabin class).
The no-show cost varies depending on the kind of transportation.
If you have insurance, you are able to save more
How to Get Refund From Singapore Airlines?
If you cancel your Singapore Airlines flight online and have a refundable ticket type, you can receive a refund. Within 24 hours after booking a flight on Singapore Airlines, you can cancel without incurring a charge and still receive a full refund.
If you booked a round-trip flight and only took it one way, you can still cancel the reservation. These steps can be used to check for a refund:
- On the official website, you may enter your booking reference number.
- Go to the website’s “Manage Booking” section.
- Click “Cancel booking” and then follow the on-screen prompts.
- You must review the Singapore Airlines Refund policy before cancelling a flight ticket. If Singapore Airlines cancels a flight, you’ll receive a full refund, including any applicable taxes.
When will Singapore Airlines issue a refund to me?
Tickets purchased with cash can be refunded in 10 working days, while tickets purchased with a check can be refunded in 20 working days.